It's been an age since I've last blogged.  After my last blog, I had a dream and that resulted in another 100,000 words for another story, completely different to Pulse.

I've also had another dream since then, and I'm considering working it into a previous short story I've written, which will be a science fiction with more world building.

Been incredibly busy, still editing Glimmer, getting over illnesses and tag teaming taking our two cats to the vet.  Winter's here well and truly and it's been too cold to get into the garden and when we have had nice weather, I've laid a blanket on the back deck and enjoyed the sun with Master 3 and the cats.

In other non-writing related news, I've almost finished my quilt.  A king sized one.  I've yet to work out if it is the quilt that has been distracting me from the writing or the other way around.  I'll let you know when I figure this out.  I probably won't ever, so don't hold your breath.

After almost six months of feeling flat and no energy, I'm finally getting some and it feels great.  I have to remind myself not to push too hard but I'm sure I'll be back in the swing of things in no time.

I seriously need to get back to editing or Glimmer will never be published, so if you have any questions, please put them in the comments or email me.

Take care and thanks for stopping by.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts