Almost Spring

I've been awestruck with the beautiful weather we have been having of late.  It feels like winter has finally given way to spring.

I spent some time this past week creating two garden beds, in anticipation of finding the time to garden.  Now I'm busy planning out the garden beds, and thinking about watering systems (from a rainwater tank) as well as realising that I need to establish a raspberry bed on it's own.

I put down my ability to get back into the garden with my computer's ability to not work properly as my need for another creative output.  My Dell laptop, I think, is in need of a rebuild, or a holiday.

Speaking of holidays, recently came back from a very fun week in Adelaide where there were three little kids running around the house.  They had a blast and so did the big people watching them.

Here's a message from master 2



hgfhhhkjl'
;fthhu8ilp;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Comments

Popular Posts