Where's the time going?

It feels like only yesterday I was in here blogging but it's been a few months.  The quick update is that I've been busy with Master two and with editing and writing books.

Two new stories came to me, and I had to brain dump them out, both totalling over two thousand words.  Now I just have to get the time to fatten the stories.

One book is in the final edits and I've got a novella that I'd love to get out by August, before I go to my niece's wedding interstate (which I'm equally as excited about).

Adam is busy with work and with designing covers.  Poor guy gets bombarded with emails, because I get too excited to wait to talk to him at the end of his work day.

Must dash and get back to editing - there are only so many toddler free hours in a day.

Comments

  1. Looking forward to that first publication very much! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts