New Pulse Cover

So I'll never be a graphic artist but that doesn't stop me from trying.

I've developed a new cover for Pulse.  One a little more mainstream, although I really liked the plain blue cover.  The series were going to be three books in different but complementary colours but people have commented that it was boring and plain, so I've spiced it up a little.

Everytime I edit Pulse I want a different ending.  I've just gone through it, getting it ready for a book print and, yes, I wanted to change the ending again.  But I can't.  Pulse is really Harland's story and it's his ending.

When you have procrastinated on Earth as long as Harland has, it's easy to get into a behaviour pattern.  Just because you are a supernatural being, doesn't stop you from doing this, well it doesn't in my world.

I've tried to give you, the reader, good characters, devoid of stupid decision making, although Nyssa does tend to be a little hard on herself, but her past is the reason behind this.

When I get time, I'm going to publish the before story of Harland and Nyssa and Mattie, so you understand the characters.


In life outside of writing, Australia is finally in Spring and the garden has been calling to me, which is why I haven't been online.  I've planted fruit trees, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and a lot of flowering plants - all of which have been eaten to some extent by kangaroos, who seem to love the new growth on them.

So it looks like I'll be spending even more time offline putting up barriers.

Comments

Popular Posts